Friday, August 9, 2013

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

August 9th, 2013: 


I have some SUPER exciting news! I am happy to say I am officially a Rent the Runway on Campus rep. This program is super exciting and is perfect to gain experience and an internship on your resume on your own campus. 
There are many different positions that you can be on your campus team. My position is the Marketing Rep. I am in charge of creating a plan to spread the word of Rent the Runway on my college campus. 
I was excited for college but now I am even more excited to get on campus and start this amazing program. Don't worry I will keep you updated on all things Rent the Runway along my whole journey! 


Be sure to sign up for Rent the Runway by clicking HERE
Also, if you are interested in applying for Rent the Runway on campus program click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment