Monday, August 5, 2013

OOTD: Cali Style

August 4th, 2013: 
#PacSunStyleOff

The Outfit: This outfit was inspired by Cali style. I did it for a Teen Vogue contest with Pacsun. You had to create a look that reflected California style. So, I paired this Brandy Melville crop t-shirt that I purchased at Pacsun with a Urban Outfitters skirt. The skirt is a jersey material that is black and has a bleach detail. Also, it has a ruffle detail at the bottom of the skirt which also is a high low. I finished the look with a chain necklace, bandana headband, and red lipstick. 



Where it's from: 
Top: Brandy Melville 
Skirt: Urban Outfitters 
Necklace: Nordstrom 
Bracelets: Brandy Melville, Dry Goods, Alex and Ani
Shoes: Keds 
Purse: ASOS 
Lipstick: Apocolips by Rimmel London
Bandana: Local craft store 
Skull earrings: Nordstrom 



Today I dropped my brother off at his college which is downtown Chicago. We always go to this super yummy pizza place called Coal Fire. The pizza has a super thin crust and is just amazing. I highly suggest it! 



Instagram posts: 


Follow my Instagram at: miranda_pollitt19

Remember to download the Teen Vogue Insider app! 

No comments:

Post a Comment