Monday, August 12, 2013

OOTD: Shopping and Teen Choice viewing

August 11th, 2013:
Today was a pretty fun day. I got lunch with my Aunt and cousin, went shopping, ate dinner with my Aunt and Uncle, then watched my boys on the Teen Choice awards. Since I am leaving for college in less than a week I have been seeing a lot of people recently. Basically squeezing everyone in at the last minute for visits. Anyways here is my outfit of the day.

The Outfit: I paired this basic v-neck shirt with this super fun fringe skirt. The skirt is a stretchy material and is super comfy, well I think all skirts are comfortable so what would I know. Anyways.... I paired it with a fun statement necklace and a topknot. In the picture it looks crooked but I promise it wasn't like that the whole day!

Where it's from: 
Top: Victoria Secret PINK 
Skirt: Pacsun 
Shoes: Ann Taylor 
Bracelets: Betsey Johnson, BCBG, and Dry Goods
Bag: Henri Bendel 
Necklace: Charming Charlie's 



Please tell me I'm not the only one who watched the Teen Choice awards right? So, of course my fab boys won all four of their awards! They won best love song (Little Things), best song by a group (Live While Were Young), best tour (WHICH I WAS AT), then best group! Then Harry won male hottie and best smile so yay! It's a good day to be a directioner. Also, I hope everyone saw their fabulous red carpet style. They always dress so good. 
Goal in life: Find a boy who dresses like them. 


Instagram Posts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment