Wednesday, April 22, 2015

OOTD: Singing the Blues


Spring is in full bloom! I found this gorgeous purple floral bush on campus and I couldn't resist snapping a few OOTD pictures. 

For this look I wanted something comfortable and simple. I had a test so I wanted to wear something that wouldn't distract me while trying to remember facts of apparel production. So, I opted for these adorable printed shorts and a soft chambray button down. This shirt is super soft which makes it the perfect "comfy" day piece. I love pieces that are not only cute but comfortable (win win right?)! 


For the bracelet stack of the day I chose to go with my Blair Waldorf Vickers Bow bracelet, four Alex and Ani bangles, and an Armed and Readi beaded bracelet. I paired this stack with my Daniel Wellington watch so I wouldn't overpower the bracelets. 

To say I am obsessed with the Blair Waldorf bow bracelet is an understatement. I just completed Gossip Girl (for the third time.....) so I am taking a lot of inspiration from the show! Not to mention red and navy make a common appearance in my looks so this bracelet matches practically everything! 


Another current favorite are my anchor loafers. I got these last spring and they are a must have for the summer and spring months. The embroidery and seersucker detail make them the perfect preppy shoe to slip on. 


Where it's from: 
Shirt: American Eagle 
Shorts: J Crew 
Shoes: J Crew 
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Armed and Readi, and KJP 
Earrings: Kendra Scott 
Rings: Henri Bendel
Belt: Aerie 
Watch: Daniel Wellington 


What is your favorite way to wear blue during spring? Let me know in the comments! 
XOXO 
Miranda

2 comments: